Seven stage filtration. One filter.
OSHA requires that employers provide their workers with Grade D breathing air.
Bullard 41 Series Filters provide 7-stage filtration that can be combined with carbon monoxide (CO) monitoring and other safeguards to help meet this requirement.
They may also be used to supply drier, cleaner air to tools and pneumatic systems to reduce downtime and repair costs.
Bullard 41 Series airline filters can be used in conjunction with other compressor safeguards to supply cleaner air to airline respirators. Seven layer filtration media effectively traps water, oil, particulates, odors, and organic vapors so that cleaner air can be delivered to workers or equipment. Carded cotton, felt material, activated charcoal and activated alumina work in sequence for air filtration.
• Steel construction for rugged industrial environments
• Large disposable filter cartridge for long life
• Weighs only 10.5kgs
• Carrying handle available for easy transport
1. Water is removed by condensation of air in outer cylinder
2. Carded cotton removes particulates
3. Activated alumina absorbs oil and moisture
4 Activated charcoal removes odors and moisture
5. Felt material removes particulates
6. Carded cotton removes particulates
7. Respiratory felt at final stage acts as a final filter before air is transferred to worker or air driven tools